Over a bridge we go running

I don't think I've been too much of a resident
Anywhere
I keep tumbling from person or place to another.

"You're not Müller," she said to me.
Know what?
You're no genius, either; and yet, you are!
I can acknowledge that as much as the next guy.

An artisan, I would say.
<Comprehend her words out of there.>

A glimpse, she said.
Taking a look at the darker side.

Casting light over the shadows...

Yet, here I sit.
Letting my head go.
Feeling the swoop as we hit the turmoil.

I miss her accent, sometimes.
Fresh smell of Iranian wisdom in the undertones of her dark!
skin.

"Sweep," I say. That might be what caused it. I've never slept enough to know.
The Shiraz on a palate, colored as the inner doings of my recent regrets.
Not telling you that I love you.
I can't swear by it and I don't know where this takes me.
"Am I delirious?," I asked.

Not as quickly as we saw her coming, rushedly out of my reflection.

"Run!" I felt the need to say.
Hiding my emotions as they sweep me to the ground.

Face to the grass, arms behind my back
I sink myself properly.

Pinned down by my emotions,




I walk away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrevista a Jorge Alfaro de Yale University sobre COVID-19

¿No leyó la noticia que hackearon?

Costa Rica no es la que yo pensaba - Escrito incompleto

An Image of My Mother

3r aniversario de nuestra primera boda

Day 3 - Tornado Cleanup

Un vistazo al ayahuasca - 4 segundos

Cuando muere la vida como la conocía

Alguien tiene que hacerlo

Bretear en comunidad