[Post title]

I feel like I'm in the middle of Bill Murray's Groundhog Day sometimes.

Went to the OBGYN yesterday; fibroids will be ultrasound Monday. While there's no fear to what's happening, it does give me a little something.

80% of women have faced this by the age of 50. It is that common. If it is, then...why hadn't I heard of it? Since pre-school, during high-school, over close to three academic degrees?

For example.

Many absurdist thoughts cross my head per second. I guess I meditate because of that.

Hysterectomy, I read, fearing my non-binary dreams might be materializing.

Thoughts and dreams actually make things happen. I have seen it; numerous times. It's not just coincidence, if you still believe in the alleged meaning to that word. It goes beyond that.

My niece is in town. One of them. They say I might have materialized in my internal body the frustration over not being able to have children. Wait! I never said I didn't want to, I'm inclined to deny, yet I can't, because I did and still think that way. No, I have never been unable. I clown towards adoption and my womb stretches itself out; for no known reason.

Breathe. It's a day living, all over again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrevista a Jorge Alfaro de Yale University sobre COVID-19

¿No leyó la noticia que hackearon?

Costa Rica no es la que yo pensaba - Escrito incompleto

An Image of My Mother

3r aniversario de nuestra primera boda

Day 3 - Tornado Cleanup

Un vistazo al ayahuasca - 4 segundos

Cuando muere la vida como la conocía

Alguien tiene que hacerlo

Bretear en comunidad