I Could Just Move

I could just move my blogger somewhere else. Let this one never be known again. But I don't. Why?

'Cause being part of who I am - ever-changing as we all SHOULD be in this lifetime, is precisely a huge part of who I am.

Yes, I speak weirdly - but that is what comes with language as you try to shed.

Shed that skin. CHANGE!

It is evidently what is out there in store for you as 2019 makes your calendar pages on your wall change. From a lion to a cute dog, from a fierceful step down a tall waterfall to a cute little pig on Pig Island. Your calendar is whatever you would like it to be. That is what we should all learn.

I speak non-sense. No-one *should* learn anything. We are all beautiful as we are, how we are, wherever we are. This is where the hippy talk loses you, isn't it? If it is, then would you please just question yourself why?

If it isn't, I've got news for you; we're a-changing. How this world works, how this life does, how people perceive us in the near future. To some degree, I think this is the end of "they say how it runs" era. It is the end of the Trump and Maduros you see out there, for as much as they were just placed in power quite recently. I believe. That patriarchy is about to be a done-deal. That we are about to emerge more powerful, restless and vibrant than anyone else ever existed, because History, I feel, is somewhere out there just praying for us (maybe that is just a romantic image that has been installed in my brain instead of "hopelessness"). Who knows? But it is worth thinking that whatever I do right now, has immediate implications. If I choose that to be something that will throw good in the world, then so be it!

So Be It!

Is all I am trying to say as you tap to the innermost self within your self and say:

Okay, here's my deal. This is what I am about. Right now. Right this second.

What is true for you right now?

Tap in.

Go deep.

Close your eyes and feel your soul.

If you can't, go for your heart.

Where is your heart taking you?

Go there.

Believe me or not - it can never be bad to lead where your heart wants to go. Everything will be regret-less thereafter. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrevista a Jorge Alfaro de Yale University sobre COVID-19

¿No leyó la noticia que hackearon?

Costa Rica no es la que yo pensaba - Escrito incompleto

An Image of My Mother

3r aniversario de nuestra primera boda

Day 3 - Tornado Cleanup

Un vistazo al ayahuasca - 4 segundos

Cuando muere la vida como la conocía

Alguien tiene que hacerlo

Bretear en comunidad